Monday, November 23, 2009

Trying hard to recall...Had a photoshoot, camping trip, birthday parties, term start, concert, bkk, tutoring, pet society.. Indubitably, my life had been great these few months, except the fact that school's actually started..

It's been months since the term started. Thank god that I passed 3 out of 4 modules i took. Macroeconomics, 2 marks more and I could have made it. =( And now, i seriously hate Investment Managment. I could barely understand...Not so bad afterall since i only have to attend lectures on Thursday and Friday..

Still as hook on to pet society as before, this game on Facebook is getting better each day. The team seems to be coming up with lots of cute little furniture and stuff effortlessly. Cos' there is always a new theme weekly with new furnitures, gadgets, clothes, food etc. according to the theme. i LOVE Pet Society~

11'Novemeber'2009:
Wong rang me one day asking if i could be the model for his brother's online shop. I was like "Huh?! Are you kidding?" Cos' apparently i had no experience at all.. yes, not at all. So joanne and I kept fretting on how the photos wouldn't turn out nice and stuff. The real day arrived and... ... It was held at one of this photo-taking shop at Katong Shopping Centre. The owner was a woman in her forties? Initially we thought she was nothing but never would we expect she's skillful..Like kinda recognized in the photography industry or something. So i learnt what's"Do not judge the book by it's cover." haha.. The photoshoot was however taken by this guy working for her i supposed. My first experience on this? The process was amusing.. Tiring yet fun. To anybody who happened to read this blog, you can grab these fabulous clothes at http://www.kloqs.com/ and i thought my photos weren't so nice..

10'October'2009:
Went on a camping trip with baby at East Coast Park. It did not turn out as great as how we wanted it to be. Firstly, we had pitched our tent under a tree full of rocks? So what do you think? It got all so diffcult to sit and even sleep on. We had to tilt our body in such a way to avoid hitting those bumping rocks under the sheets. Weather that day wasn't as windy as our previous trip with Syadid and his gf. It was so hot in there that baby was sweating all over.. My camera, which i forgot to bring extra batteries die out before we could even snap some nice memorable photos. How sad? And so we swear never to pitch under a tree, bring extra batteries, and a huge portable fan of course.! Let's go camping again shall we?

20-21'September'2009:
Had a two days flea market at The Dempsey. Sales weren't good since it's Hari Raya! All our target customers were celebrating Hari Raya and who would have bothered about heading down to Dempsey then?! Daddy was kind enough to drive us to and fro on Sunday.. For the first time my mom did gave baby "ang bao" cos it was Hari Raya. On Sunday, they even invited baby to have dinner with us, at Suki Sushi. How weird was that?! I am receiving signals that my parents have accepted him right? Um... I am happy though. =) Really.

13'September'2009:
Attended lots of birthday parties these few months as all my friends turned 21, where most of it where held in chalets. It's a good time where long lost friends get to gather too. And how was mine? Well...
I celebrated my 21st at The Chevrons; a Strawberry themed party. How i wished all could turned up in strawberry costumes.haha. It wouldn't be so great without all presence that day; kang, regina, junyong who helped in the decoration, my sis n her friend in the fruit tarts and durian puffs, my baby for clearing up the mess after the party, everyone who sang the "Happy Birthday Song" and my parents of course for sponsoring. =) Greatly appreciated. iphone from baby as birthday present and i am loving every bits of it.

13'August'2009:
Attended keane's "Perfect Symmetry Tour" by chance. It was held at the Fort Canning Park. Well, I thought Oasis was better? At least they did not make us wait for an hour before appearing on stage.. Nevertheless, keane was awesome too!

10-13'July'2009:
It was my first time travelling with baby.. We went on a 4Days-3nights trip to Bangkok.. That place seems so unfamiliar to me though i had been there once in my secondary school days with my family.. Sumran Place. Yes, this was where we accomodated. It is one of the well-known budget hotel among tourist, situated between a massage parlor and 7-11 which made great convenience. A 5-10 minutes walk would then lead us to Ratchathewi BTS. Really convient to travel around town in BTS to avoid those "never-ending" traffic jams in bkk. The hotel service rendered was good and most importantly it's cheap! Afterall, we just needed a clean place and shelter over our head to rest at night! I would rate it 4/5!! Visited lots of Shopping places, bought lots of nice cheap clothings, had lots of yummy food. I had a really wonderful time there! Everything went well as plan other than the fact that I spent much more than i expected. And guess what? We are heading back there again in December. This next time with JunWei and HuiLing along. Cabbing will then be cheaper.! Let's have fun~! Coincidentally, regina is going with her family too and we are on the same flight when we depart! Can't wait for 23Decemeber to come~

Shall end here.. A long stretch of photos is coming up next tomorrow~ =)
damn the entering seems to be not working.

No comments: