Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's been nearly a month since i returned from Bangkok,
and i am missing it already!
Siam, Suan Lum Night Market, Chatuchak, Platinum Mall...

I missed the authentic tom yum goong, those great shopping spots, the outgoing and friendly thais', the damn cheap Swensens' Sundae, green mangoes, and all the cheap stuff out there.~ Naraya is damn freaking cheap..

4 days 3 nights were totally not enough for us, where we did not get to chinatown at all.!
We're pleased with Samran Place; it's clean and comfortable.
Transport wasn't a problem as the BTS was just a couple of minutes away.
Not to forget the massage parlor was just beside the hotel.
But food seems to be alittle troublesome for us as most places weren't halal.

My parents were so nice to sponsor for my entire trip to Bangkok as 21st present. Love!

Lesson learnt: Be really careful at Chatuchak. A pickpocket slashed my bag hoping some valuables would drop out.. Luckily nothing was lost except for my damaged bag. Sob~

I LOVE BANGKOK!! I want to go again in October!

A couple more pages and my bkk scrapbook will be done.! Yeah!

Found this and it fits this moment of my life. haha.


Hate the idea that results will be releasing soon and the fact that school is starting in sept.

Less than a month more to school life. Argh.

I'm so addicted to Pet Society these days. =)

No comments: