Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Having two papers at a go is certainly not an easy thing.
Econs? Marketing? which to focus? pretty confusing.
I got so stress up that i would cry at times when i studied.

The most nervous moment of my life as i flipped over my Econs paper this morning..
A mind full of questions marks as i glanced through section A.

I had pinned much hope in passing marketing paper. but, another round of shockness when i glanced through the questions. And i got "marketing environment" and "marketing concept" all mixed up at a cost of 25 marks.! 1/4 of the marks gone down drain.

Accounts, Econs, Marketing... A total disastrous.! I have a feeling i might just fail all of these and waste 1 year in SIM. This is certainly demoralising.

Last paper next thursday.. Please bless me with lots of luck.

No comments: